I only spent one day at the cabin site this weekend, mostly doing miscellaneous chores. I did finish the floor which involved adding the remaining bits of insulation, installing the last 4x8 sheet of subfloor, and trimming the subflooring. I also filled in the gaps between panels with floor patch and put on a coat of exterior latex primer to protect the floor from weather so I wouldn't have to keep wrestling with a 20'x30' tarp in the wind. Here's the finished floor:

The rest of the day was spent cleaning up all the trash that had accumulated so far, adding some steps to make it easier to get up to the floor, and setting the generator and compressor on a stand I made to get them out of the dirt.