Last week I installed a junction box on the side of the cabin for the solar panels. The 8-3 wire from the utility room terminates in this box. I needed to finish running that wire before I could close up the loft ceiling.

Last Friday I picked up 900 sq. ft. of aspen T&G siding for the loft interior. We had some trouble loading the bundle onto the truck, resulting in a bent tailgate. We ended up hand loading the bundle, so in two days I unloaded the planks from the bundle, loaded them into the truck, and unloaded them into the cabin.

I more or less finished installing the siding on one gable end.